How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
Do you need to find out if your spouse is cheating on you?
If your spouse is cheating on you and you want concrete proof now, then you should probably consider reading this web page to the bottom. It’s that important.
Before I go on, you should know that I’ve been in your exact position, myself…so believe me when I say:
I know what it’s like, waking up at 2am, unable to get the thought out of my head of where my wife has been, who she might be with and even worse…what, exactly, she’s doing with that other person.
I know what it’s like to go months on end without any kind of intimacy. It’s almost like you’re being physically isolated…as if a coldness has swept over your entire relationship.
I know how tough it is, carrying this kind of emotional baggage around all day. Your mind is constantly racing…thinking about your past and your future, hardly able to concentrate on anything else.
When you do find yourself in the situation…where you believe your spouse may be cheating on you…you need to weigh your options and adjust your mindset by asking yourself some very serious questions.
What Dangers am I facing here?
This is a paramount question to ask yourself anytime you find yourself in a crisis where serious decisions have to be made. Some of the dangers that oftentimes crop up are, of course, the obvious ones, like “Could I be exposed to an STD?” “Could they be sabotaging me?” “Are they hiding money from me?” and “Is he/she making preparations to divorce me before I can get prepared myself?” These types of questions have to be asked and a threat assessment has to be assessed.
Are There Any Windows of Opportunity Here Right Now?
I’m sure you’ve probably heard the ancient Chinese axiom that there is always Opportunity in Crisis. Well, I believe wholeheartedly in that saying…and I’ve worked enough of these cases to see that there is much truth in it. The bad part is, the opportunity is not just an automatic given. The opportunity has to be first recognized and then seized with skill and expertise. A little bit of luck never hurts, either. In any case, one has to be on the lookout for the opportunity and then seize upon it.
What Strengths and Advantages do I Have?
In many of these situations, a lot has been going on behind your back for some time, so fleshing out your strengths and advantages in the situation can take some very disciplined thinking. You must always do this exercise (ask yourself these three questions), though, if you want to go into this situation with the right mindset.
I have to warn you, when you call our offices to discuss handling an infidelity case, there is a good chance we will try to talk you out of it. As you can probably imagine, there is an overabundance of cheating going on out there these days and we can’t take on every case from every person who calls into our office. In fact, we only handle a specific number of cases at any given time and we don’t want to waste your time or our resources on something that there is no real value in. However, if you still think that getting concrete proof will give you some degree of peace of mind or other advantage in your situation, you should probably read on.
Obviously, there is oftentimes a lot at stake in cases of infidelity…everything from the reputations of those involved, to child custody, to financial arrangements. And believe me…Everything is on the table. Mishandling opportunities can be very expensive…and you won’t always get a second chance, especially if you get burned making an amateur mistake or miss a golden opportunity. One thing is certain…the decisions you make and the actions you take (or don’t take) will probably have consequences that will affect the the direction and course of the remainder of your life.
When undertaking an infidelity investigation, you are going to need solid evidence…evidence that will leave no room for the weak excuses and alibis that have been working for your spouse over the course of their affair. The right evidence can give you a lot of leverage. People will often become much more agreeable and flexible to conditions and requests in order to avoid embarrassing and damning evidence and information coming out in a public forum.
We have been handling infidelity cases since 2004. Based on our experience in this business, we are so confident that we can and will uncover the truth in these matters that we are the only private investigation company that we know of that offers a full, 100% Guarantee.
Your present mindset–if you’re anything like I was when I was living this nightmare, you probably are not totally on your game, emotionally or mentally. You’re probably under-nourished from not eating enough. You’re probably exhausted from lying awake half the night and you probably are not concentrating real well. There is an old saying about being your own attorney that I’m sure you’ve probably heard…”Only a fool would have himself as an attorney.” I would say the same applies to being your own P.I., only more so. A P.I. has to, at times, be discreet and be able to think on his feet under pressure, or else the whole operation can be compromised, where an attorney has the luxury of planning things out ahead of time and discretion is less important. In both cases, you’re just too close to the action to be objective enough to keep things in perspective…not to mention the increased risk of being recognized if you’re going to attempt your own surveillance. Keep your mind on what your objective is here—obtaining documented proof that will destroy the web of lies your spouse has spun around you.
So what’s the catch?
In a lot of cases, people just don’t have the energy or resilience to even want to know the truth. They just give up…rather than taking control of the situation by hiring a professional who will expose their lover’s affair quickly and with irrefutable proof.
Here’s what I do know. If you are going to confront your cheating spouse, you can’t afford to be wrong! You need concrete proof that your spouse is cheating. Until you have hard proof, you aren’t any closer to finding out. Anything less is nothing more than suspicion. If you need proof, that is what we can and will give you.
Here is some beneficial advice to follow from here on out if you are planning on getting proof of what is going on:
- Never come right out and ask your spouse if they are cheating before you have solid evidence. You must have undeniable evidence that they can’t slither their way out of before you confront them. Believe me, if you don’t have physical proof, they will call your bluff and it will only embolden them to lie again in the future. Additionally, once they are aware you are onto them, you’ve sort of blown your wad. They will be more careful from that point on, and this will make it much more difficult for you to gather hard proof.
- Demand respect for yourself…because DEEP DOWN INSIDE…you know you need to have the TRUTH for any healthy relationship, especially if it’s one you want to save. You’re doing yourself a major disservice by allowing yourself to be treated like a doormat.
- DON’T expect a cheater to all-of-the sudden be truthful. If you stay passive, they will continue to try and deceive you…I’ve seen enough cases!
- Protect your mindset, because the cycle can and will wear down your self-assurance subconsciously. This can wreak a hefty cost on your emotional, social, and even physical health later. Again, don’t be passive.
- Be leery of do-it-yourself products sold on the Internet which promise to monitor cell phone calls and text messages. Most are unreliable and/or don’t work. Of the ones that do work, in most cases they are often illegal and could land you in jail. I’ve seen them all—as well as the sometimes disastrous results of people who have tried “private eye” tools, and amateur surveillance equipment. The risk of getting caught using these types of methods when you don’t know what you’re doing is just too great. Additionally, most of these “tools” take a significant learning curve to execute the “remote monitoring” or “evidence extraction” in a non-risky manner. That’s why real, QUALITY private investigators charge thousands for their services. Do you have the time to waste or can you afford the risk of getting caught. That’s what I call “playing Russian roulette with your life”
- Finally, REGROUP & RESOLVE TO STAY CALM AND IN CONTROL
Our 100% Guarantee!
Our 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee! If we don’t uncover the truth about your situation…then I don’t want your money.
That’s how confident I am that we will uncover the TRUTH for you.
You should know that we are not the cheapest investigators in New York City. In fact, we’re definitely on the higher end, as far as rates. That’s why our clients use us and refer us and that’s how we stay in business.
Clients generally walk into our offices for initial consultations distressed, depressed and confused. In most cases, when we first meet them, they are haggard from having been victimized and constantly lied to.
Once we agree to work with one another, we often hear clients say that they no longer feel like the victims. Instantly, they are in control of the situation. They are now on offense, moving forward with their lives, so they can base their decisions on concrete facts rather than trying to decipher and interpret lies, deceptions and half-truths.
Please give my office a call. Our Park Avenue office number is 212-486-3078. One of my office assistants, Chris or Kristy, will usually answer the phones between 7am and 4pm. If I’m not in our offices, or it is after business hours, the calls are usually forwarded to either myself or Kristen, my client specialist. We are religious about returning phone calls within a business day, so if you leave a message, one of us will call you back promptly (usually within an hour).
If you would feel more comfortable meeting in person, we can meet at our offices which are located at 445 Park Avenue (near 57th). All office consultations are by appointment only.
P.S. You have nothing to lose. Remember, you are backed by my 100% Satisfaction Money-Back Guarantee, so if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we will issue a full refund.
YOU WILL HAVE PROOF!
I know that’s a bold statement, but it is absolutely true. We can discover the truth faster than you may have ever thought…and here’s why:
- Our business has been learned through years of concentrated work in this field. We deal with the unfaithful spouse every day . We’ve dealt with every variety of cheater.
- We’ve got the best and most effective equipment available to get the job done…And we know how and when to use it. We have all of the best and state of the art equipment…the covert cameras, the long distance scopes, the GPS trackers and some things you’ve probably never have or never will hear of.
- We are the only P.I.’s in New York to utilize Third Generation night vision scopes on our cameras. Why would that be important to you? How much value will it be to you to be able to tell your cheating spouse that your private investigator saw them doing the act, when had the investigator been better equipped, you could show them (Not to mention the value of video as leverage when put forth as a bargaining chip in later negotiations).
Oftentimes, people will try to be their own P.I. and there are times when this makes sense and works out. But in other cases, this is not an intelligent approach for several reasons.
- Want to know the truth about what your spouse is up to
- Are sick and tired of feeling like a fool and being walked all over
- Are frustrated about how much thankless work you’ve put into trying to make your situation work
Here’s what it will really take to TRANSFORM your situation and get IMMEDIATE results.
I know what it takes to catch even the most difficult cheats, and I’ve seen first hand what works.
What do you have to lose? If you aren’t 100% happy with our investigation, I don’t even want your money. To put all the risk on my shoulders, I offer something unheard of in the private investigation industry: